Studios at Core Star
The Core Star Center is located in the Planing Mill recreation district in east Whiteaker, between the Skinner’s Butte and a world-class skate park. It’s easily accessible by car, bike trails by the river, bus and has bike parking.
There are two studio spaces available to rent. If you have a class or gathering idea that isn’t featured here give us a call.
Rates: hourly or monthly flat rate for ongoing space rental
- Hourly rate for the Side Studio is $15/hr
- 370 sq. ft. fits 8-10 people for movement, up to 20 for sit down gatherings
- intimate studio for smaller gatherings, classes or private instruction
- mirrors on one wall
- white oak wood floor
- tables and chairs available
- wifi for instructors
- some yoga mats and blocks available
- windows to the outside
- perfect for: dance, fitness, tutoring, private instruction, instructor courses, workshops, meetings, movie nights, small gatherings, salons, yoga, meditation, spiritually minded small events and gatherings, tea ceremonies.
* Please note that the smaller Side Studio shares a wall with the larger space. If your event requires a quiet space, check the schedule of classes in the main room as sound is somewhat audible.
The Big Red Room
- just under 2k sq. ft.
- holds up to 30-40 people depending on activity
- 40 feet of mirrors on one side
- soft carpeted gymnastic flooring – easy on the joints
- sound system for cd/digital
- 14’ ceilings, no pillars/support beams
- mounted monitor for computer access
- 3 kicking/punching bags, pull-up bar, shield and hand targets, cones, medicine balls, yoga mats and blocks available
- art on walls
- perfect for: dance, fitness, workshops, movie nights, gatherings, yoga, meditation, hula hoop/poi/glowy nights, dream circles, acoustic music practice and shows.
The Core Star is a shoes-off facility. Access to changing rooms and restrooms is complementary. We welcome spiritually minded events.